Author Topic: ignition live  (Read 814 times)

Offline ian007miles

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
ignition live
« on: 18 March 2011, 21:15 »
Hi can any one tell me wot the true ignition live is on an agu. Reason being I just got a split charge relay for my secondary battery and it says connect the small terminal to true ignition power from your ignition harness. When tested true ignition will keep power through the cranking cycle of the starter. Thanx ian
« Last Edit: 20 March 2011, 10:09 by ian007miles »
Agu|k03s|forge 007 dv|forge boost pipes|forge water pipes|forge tip|forge kona cold air intake|milltex 3" down pipe sports cat|milltek cat back exhaust|r-tech custom remap 238bhp and 235 torque

Offline ian007miles

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: ignition live
« Reply #1 on: 20 March 2011, 10:11 »
Some please help me
Agu|k03s|forge 007 dv|forge boost pipes|forge water pipes|forge tip|forge kona cold air intake|milltex 3" down pipe sports cat|milltek cat back exhaust|r-tech custom remap 238bhp and 235 torque