Author Topic: Anyone seen this one on ebay...  (Read 1141 times)

Offline twistedblack69

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,047
  • Proud mk2 user and abuser
Anyone seen this one on ebay...
« on: 04 November 2010, 12:18 »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Golf-1-8-8V-GTi-3DR-BREAKING-SPARES-F-OR-REPAIR-MK2-/220664093684?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item33609adbf4

Did they make 8v Oak Greens? I thought they were all 16v? Looks nice, and a real shame, though he says the wing is the only good panel on the car :(

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: Anyone seen this one on ebay...
« Reply #1 on: 04 November 2010, 12:42 »
Yep they did make 8v's in Oak green

Offline tony_ack

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 757
Re: Anyone seen this one on ebay...
« Reply #2 on: 04 November 2010, 14:12 »
Suspect it's a Campaign model - shell looks in a bad way from the pics to be honest
1992 VW Golf MK2 GTI
1995 VW Corrado VR6

Offline lewis1641

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,894
  • stuck in the 90's
Re: Anyone seen this one on ebay...
« Reply #3 on: 04 November 2010, 15:48 »
"Drivers Window is now smashed as I got stroppy with the jammed door handle, this means there is glass all over the driver seat!! "

oh dear

Offline emery1990

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,196
Re: Anyone seen this one on ebay...
« Reply #4 on: 04 November 2010, 16:37 »
He seems like a twit lol Aint £100 for the motor a bit much ?