Author Topic: Gti 16v vs Saxo vts, superchipped,  (Read 5268 times)

Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Re: Gti 16v vs Saxo vts, superchipped,
« Reply #20 on: 19 October 2010, 17:58 »
I can only assume he himself thought that 'superchip' related to some kind of 'supercharger' style power upgrade. Ah well  :grin:


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

VeeDubGTI16v

  • Guest
Re: Gti 16v vs Saxo vts, superchipped,
« Reply #21 on: 19 October 2010, 19:52 »
saxo's are very capable cars, just like all the little french hatchbacks. shame you need girls feet to drive them

Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Re: Gti 16v vs Saxo vts, superchipped,
« Reply #22 on: 20 October 2010, 00:38 »
to match your girls reproductive organ?


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline chrissy_88

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 27
Re: Gti 16v vs Saxo vts, superchipped,
« Reply #23 on: 20 October 2010, 00:39 »
hahaha hater lol

Offline lemski

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,017
  • 16v
Re: Gti 16v vs Saxo vts, superchipped,
« Reply #24 on: 25 October 2010, 10:06 »
I raced one of these vts's and all the way through upto 3rd gear I was on his bumper. Damn thing got in my way. It gave me a shock though thought my 16valve would fly straight past it.

Offline emery1990

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,196
Re: Gti 16v vs Saxo vts, superchipped,
« Reply #25 on: 25 October 2010, 17:09 »
I struggled with one few months back, it started about 2 cars length infront, but only caught up when in 3rd, Got a 2.0l but was running mega lean! Will blow them away once my ms is all done

Offline beechymonza

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 680
  • mad beech
Re: Gti 16v vs Saxo vts, superchipped,
« Reply #26 on: 25 October 2010, 18:05 »
We started off at same time, He got about a cars length ahead, But then when i got it gowin in 3rd i sailed past him,
I had my brother in my car an he was sayin no chance would i beat it,
Cause he hates my car,
But after he was pleasently surprised,,
No guts No glory,

Offline BiGUKG

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 307
  • Simples!
Re: Gti 16v vs Saxo vts, superchipped,
« Reply #27 on: 26 October 2010, 00:10 »
Glad you beat it mate!! I do have a little soft spot for the VTS, never driven one or even been in one but they have good reviews for a small car where handling is concerned. That said, GTi's handle fooking well for their age!

http://www.vw-southeast.co.uk
"The community for enthusiasts and owners in the South East"