GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
speedo needle fitment
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: speedo needle fitment (Read 1204 times)
Haribo!
I live here
Posts: 2,327
speedo needle fitment
«
on:
14 September 2010, 18:11 »
Does anyone know if the fitment for the speedo needles/pointers differ at all between mk1, mk2 etc, I want to put mk4 needles in my mk2 clocks... If they fit.
Logged
Benrevs
I live here
Posts: 790
Re: speedo needle fitment
«
Reply #1 on:
14 September 2010, 18:30 »
iirc the mk4 needles are light up jobbies, so chances of them fitting are slim. Unless you modded them somehow I guess.
Logged
Haribo!
I live here
Posts: 2,327
Re: speedo needle fitment
«
Reply #2 on:
14 September 2010, 22:33 »
Light up is what I'm hoping for
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
speedo needle fitment