Author Topic: Sub power cable hole from engine bay  (Read 1872 times)

Offline Mitching

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
Sub power cable hole from engine bay
« on: 30 July 2010, 11:53 »
Just bought a sub, and I was wondering where there's a hole I can feed the power cable from the battery into the car?
Cheers
Mitchell

Offline shaolindan

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 286
Re: Sub power cable hole from engine bay
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2010, 12:30 »
I put mine through a hole/grommet behind the washer reservoir then feed it under the carpets to the boot.

Just bought a sub, and I was wondering where there's a hole I can feed the power cable from the battery into the car?
Cheers
Mitchell

Golf GTi 8v mk2 1990
Coilovers, BBS RA, K&N Induction Kit...

VeeDubGTI16v

  • Guest
Re: Sub power cable hole from engine bay
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2010, 13:17 »
have you looked at the bulkhead? theres a choice of about 10  :laugh: