GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Temperature sensor
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Temperature sensor (Read 1169 times)
ollygti
Not said much yet
Posts: 12
Temperature sensor
«
on:
25 July 2010, 00:09 »
Can anyone tell me how to test the temperature sensor.
Thanks
Logged
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Temperature sensor
«
Reply #1 on:
25 July 2010, 02:57 »
Multimeter I guess...
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
walchy01
I live here
Posts: 1,033
Re: Temperature sensor
«
Reply #2 on:
25 July 2010, 09:26 »
What's the problem??
Logged
ollygti
Not said much yet
Posts: 12
Re: Temperature sensor
«
Reply #3 on:
25 July 2010, 10:22 »
Its running rough after driving a while. I've checked everything I can think of. Somone told me it might be the coolant temperature sensor! yeah guess multimeter would do it. Where would i find what resistance it should be?
Logged
bodga
Here all the time
Posts: 339
F reg GTI 16v
Re: Temperature sensor
«
Reply #4 on:
25 July 2010, 14:53 »
here you go:http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=160322.msg1478476#msg1478476
i had the same problem
resistance depends on temprature though
Logged
ollygti
Not said much yet
Posts: 12
Re: Temperature sensor
«
Reply #5 on:
25 July 2010, 22:03 »
Thanks i will give it a go
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Temperature sensor