Author Topic: What can you guys offer for my mk3 tdi 90bhp (AHU) ?  (Read 1992 times)

Offline MK3TDi1996

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 394
As above, what options do I have?

Remap, exhaust etc etc...

enlighten me!

Offline Ben

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 245
Re: What can you guys offer for my mk3 tdi 90bhp (AHU) ?
« Reply #1 on: 29 August 2009, 16:57 »
As above, what options do I have?

Remap, exhaust etc etc...

enlighten me!

Should be a chip tune job?  Its been 3 years since we did our last mk3 TDI,  Can you find out which ECU you are running?

Ben
the dwarf from the north

Offline MK3TDi1996

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 394
Re: What can you guys offer for my mk3 tdi 90bhp (AHU) ?
« Reply #2 on: 29 August 2009, 17:14 »
Can certainly have a look for you pal, what is it/where is it I need to check?

Am I safe in assuming I can just put a straight through (from the manifold) exhaust on and not have to worry about emissions?

Thanks

Offline RTechUK

  • Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,379
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
Re: What can you guys offer for my mk3 tdi 90bhp (AHU) ?
« Reply #3 on: 29 August 2009, 20:09 »
Can certainly have a look for you pal, what is it/where is it I need to check?

Am I safe in assuming I can just put a straight through (from the manifold) exhaust on and not have to worry about emissions?

Thanks

You should be fine with a straight through and the MOT smoke test.

The ECU should be under the scuttle panel on the right hand side.

Nick



R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

 01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline MK3TDi1996

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 394
Re: What can you guys offer for my mk3 tdi 90bhp (AHU) ?
« Reply #4 on: 29 August 2009, 20:51 »
Cool man, shall have a look tomorrow + get back to you :)

Cheers!