Author Topic: I need one of these in my life  (Read 3730 times)

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #20 on: 20 August 2009, 18:45 »
Lucky I dont have a MK4 then :D :D

Offline tg1

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,192
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #21 on: 20 August 2009, 19:00 »
harsh i wouldn't worry alan its not worth getting irate over a bird who gets all gooey over a nissan coupe with a renault engine.

35k and 3 seconds to sixty?

my moneys on a gsxr 1000 and life assurance - or if its a car, db7 v12, tvr sagaris and rac breakdown cover? cl65 biturbo

Offline GOLF_STU

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,515
  • THE_GIT
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #22 on: 20 August 2009, 22:51 »
harsh i wouldn't worry alan its not worth getting irate over a bird who gets all gooey over a nissan coupe with a renault engine.

35k and 3 seconds to sixty?

my moneys on a gsxr 1000 and life assurance - or if its a car, db7 v12, tvr sagaris and rac breakdown cover? cl65 biturbo

yeah tvr's are awesome but just dont rely on em to get you anywhere lol. my boss had one and it broke down on way home from pickin it up  :lipsrsealed:

fear is temporary, regret lasts forever...
V TEC KICKED IN Y'ALL!!!

Offline tg1

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,192
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #23 on: 21 August 2009, 08:13 »
my uncle in law had a tuscan s for about 6 weeks. smelt like my rover after i blew the hg. lost over 5k on it.

fudge me it was fast, and the sound ooooh that was worth threatening his mrs with divorce and remortgaging the house for it  :cool:

got a xk8 now. swine.