GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
Tint tint out
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
Author
Topic: Tint tint out (Read 7119 times)
Ben_1uk
I live here
Posts: 828
Re: Tint tint out
«
Reply #30 on:
01 August 2008, 13:12 »
Quote
Yep
Interesting...one tint company told me I couldn't because it would bubble the film
Logged
Powered by the fuel of satan!
linz
I live here
Posts: 2,412
vee-dub
Re: Tint tint out
«
Reply #31 on:
01 August 2008, 13:43 »
if its done properly you can still use it without problems but obviously you cant for like 3 weeks after fitting jus like you cant use your windows for a while either
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
Tint tint out