Author Topic: Would you have your plant maintained by this man?  (Read 2910 times)

Offline Diamond Hell

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Opinions я Us
Would you have your plant maintained by this man?
« on: 03 April 2014, 14:58 »


I mean, really, would you?
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Shady Pioneer

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,669
  • graphic designer.
Re: Would you have your plant maintained by this man?
« Reply #1 on: 03 April 2014, 20:46 »
Looks a little rapey, doesn't he?

Offline mwad gti

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 491
Re: Would you have your plant maintained by this man?
« Reply #2 on: 03 April 2014, 20:53 »
????
2019 3 door manual GTi Performance in black
Bought 2 years ago as a 1 owner car, FVWSH and 10k miles
It’s a keeper

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Would you have your plant maintained by this man?
« Reply #3 on: 03 April 2014, 21:00 »
So hes put his sun glasses on in his house, then took a picture of himself?

I wouldn't trust any man that done that  :grin:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline Lewy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,614
Re: Would you have your plant maintained by this man?
« Reply #4 on: 03 April 2014, 22:13 »
I dunno, I think he'd look after my daffodils alright...

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: Would you have your plant maintained by this man?
« Reply #5 on: 03 April 2014, 22:34 »
 :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline Jimble

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,657
Re: Would you have your plant maintained by this man?
« Reply #6 on: 03 April 2014, 23:34 »
I wanna know what a he sounds like with an aussie accent? Gday boyo! :evil: :grin:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Diamond Hell

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Opinions я Us
Re: Would you have your plant maintained by this man?
« Reply #7 on: 04 April 2014, 08:49 »
Looks a little rapey, doesn't he?

 :grin:

Not sure, looks a bit more 'murdery' to me.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Shady Pioneer

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,669
  • graphic designer.
Re: Would you have your plant maintained by this man?
« Reply #8 on: 04 April 2014, 13:12 »
Looks a little rapey, doesn't he?

 :grin:

Not sure, looks a bit more 'murdery' to me.

The murder usually comes after the rape...

Offline The Mighty Elvi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,403
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: Would you have your plant maintained by this man?
« Reply #9 on: 04 April 2014, 16:02 »
Looks a little rapey, doesn't he?