Author Topic: New kid on the block! 8v with 2L bottom end!  (Read 3124 times)

Offline monzablue16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,537
Re: New kid on the block! 8v with 2L bottom end!
« Reply #10 on: 14 August 2005, 23:46 »
Hmmm if it does that to an 8valve wonder what a 16v qould behave like............. Hmmm

Probably got lost in the "Great Crash of 08

Judderi

  • Guest
Re: New kid on the block! 8v with 2L bottom end!
« Reply #11 on: 15 August 2005, 10:25 »
The answer is a v quick mk2.  :grin: I raced a seat ibiza 2.0 16v the other night which run the newer ABF engine. I was quicker off the mark and up to 110 but then i ran out of gears and he crept slowly past me. Dam 5th gear and my small intake manifold! I was gutted and looked a fool as id waved goodbye when i got him off the line but then he waved goodbye as he crept past me at 120.  :embarassed: Still my car looks cooler and id of lashed him on corners.
« Last Edit: 15 August 2005, 10:26 by Mk2GTI2.016v »

Offline monzablue16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,537
Re: New kid on the block! 8v with 2L bottom end!
« Reply #12 on: 15 August 2005, 11:05 »
Which bottom end fits the 16v? puttin ideas in my head u lot missus is going to slap me :D ah well I can drive away v quickly if she does :D

Probably got lost in the "Great Crash of 08

Judderi

  • Guest
Re: New kid on the block! 8v with 2L bottom end!
« Reply #13 on: 15 August 2005, 11:26 »
9A is one.

Offline knobby

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: New kid on the block! 8v with 2L bottom end!
« Reply #14 on: 15 August 2005, 21:06 »
Monza... I wouldnt bothered.. i think it will be too much for you!!!  :grin:

Old VW's never die...they just go faster!