Author Topic: Search.......found!  (Read 2721 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Search.......found!
« Reply #10 on: 18 June 2012, 18:46 »
Only On the exhuast !


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Search.......found!
« Reply #11 on: 18 June 2012, 19:27 »
Was there any sweaty hand prints and something that looked like creamy bird poo on your cars paint anywhere search?  :grin:

Actually was on my car door! and i can't see it in this photo hmmmm lol...

67buggers: Did you drive by or spot my car from the beach! i can imagine someone running over with the camera. get any funny looks lol?
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Search.......found!
« Reply #12 on: 19 June 2012, 21:22 »
Ha ha a was driving passed , saw a cool golf then realised it was yours..... Its pretty sad that i recognised it having only seen it on here!


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote