Author Topic: Hella twin question... Adjuster, I need a new one!! Can anyone help!!  (Read 1475 times)

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Hi everyone, I've done a search and can't find what I'm looking for so I'm hoping somebody can help me. Basically one of my adjusters are broken on my mk3 golf Hella twins and can't find any replacements, does anybody know where I can get one. Many thanks for any responses  :smiley:
« Last Edit: 13 June 2012, 15:11 by DUBboi12 »

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Ok cheers mate I'll give it a go, do you know what modding is involved or is pretty self explanatory when you see it? Thanks Ben

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Ok cheers mate I'll give it a go, do you know what modding is involved or is pretty self explanatory when you see it? Thanks Ben

Yes mate i have used these myself modding is simple just remove the tabs that stick out ,youll see as soon as you compare the new cup to your old one  :wink:

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Sweet cheers for that mate :smiley:

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Nay bother  :wink: