GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
What's this?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: What's this? (Read 2724 times)
Bandit127
Here all the time
Posts: 443
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #10 on:
07 June 2012, 20:52 »
Mine's got them too. Ultrasonic sensors. I have no idea what the key I got from the previous owner does but it fits the alarm box in the engine bay and I am hoping it has turned the alarm off...
Logged
GUMBALL3000
Not said much yet
Posts: 90
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #11 on:
07 June 2012, 21:46 »
Mine has them too.. My car is fitted with a TOAD alarm.. thought it was to do with that, untill i read this lol
Logged
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #12 on:
07 June 2012, 22:53 »
Nice one. Was hoping to ditch them but looks like there here to stay
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
GUMBALL3000
Not said much yet
Posts: 90
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #13 on:
07 June 2012, 23:16 »
Im sure you could re-locate them if you dont want them on your A pillar tho.
Logged
dubstar9
Here all the time
Posts: 392
Back to the Golf scene
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #14 on:
07 June 2012, 23:44 »
You could be clever and place them inside your outer a vents
Logged
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: What's this?
«
Reply #15 on:
08 June 2012, 07:47 »
I like this idea!
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
What's this?