Author Topic: Mk2/mk3 suspension  (Read 1646 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Mk2/mk3 suspension
« on: 11 May 2012, 01:30 »
I currently own a 4 stud none abs mk3 golf and have just fitted new front lower arms, bushes, ball joints, hubs, wheel bearings, track rod ends, discs and coilovers. I have now been offered a mk2 golf, will all the new parts listed above swap onto the mk2? The mk3 is a 1.4 and the mk2 is a 1.6 if that makes a difference


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline lemski

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,017
  • 16v
Re: Mk2/mk3 suspension
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2012, 07:57 »
Most if not all, but would it not make more sence to swap suspension and then sell the mk3?

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Mk2/mk3 suspension
« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2012, 08:57 »
That's what I'm doing just want know if it will fit the mark 2,  I know the discs and coilovers will fit, it's the rest im not sure about really


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline lemski

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,017
  • 16v
Re: Mk2/mk3 suspension
« Reply #3 on: 11 May 2012, 10:42 »
Just rang tps ball joints and wishbones are the same part number so it'll all transfer over

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Mk2/mk3 suspension
« Reply #4 on: 11 May 2012, 13:14 »
Nice one mate :) thank you


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline lemski

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,017
  • 16v
Re: Mk2/mk3 suspension
« Reply #5 on: 11 May 2012, 13:26 »
No worrys buddy