GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Anyone seen this one on ebay...
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Anyone seen this one on ebay... (Read 1142 times)
twistedblack69
I live here
Posts: 1,047
Proud mk2 user and abuser
Anyone seen this one on ebay...
«
on:
04 November 2010, 12:18 »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Golf-1-8-8V-GTi-3DR-BREAKING-SPARES-F-OR-REPAIR-MK2-/220664093684?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item33609adbf4
Did they make 8v Oak Greens? I thought they were all 16v? Looks nice, and a real shame, though he says the wing is the only good panel on the car
Logged
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: Anyone seen this one on ebay...
«
Reply #1 on:
04 November 2010, 12:42 »
Yep they did make 8v's in Oak green
Logged
tony_ack
I live here
Posts: 757
Re: Anyone seen this one on ebay...
«
Reply #2 on:
04 November 2010, 14:12 »
Suspect it's a Campaign model - shell looks in a bad way from the pics to be honest
Logged
1992 VW Golf MK2 GTI
1995 VW Corrado VR6
lewis1641
I live here
Posts: 1,894
stuck in the 90's
Re: Anyone seen this one on ebay...
«
Reply #3 on:
04 November 2010, 15:48 »
"Drivers Window is now smashed as I got stroppy with the jammed door handle, this means there is glass all over the driver seat!! "
oh dear
Logged
emery1990
I live here
Posts: 1,196
Re: Anyone seen this one on ebay...
«
Reply #4 on:
04 November 2010, 16:37 »
He seems like a twit lol Aint £100 for the motor a bit much ?
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Anyone seen this one on ebay...