GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
door trim
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: door trim (Read 925 times)
nobbys69
Just got here
Posts: 8
door trim
«
on:
30 October 2010, 09:11 »
the door trim has come of the side oif my car.What is the best thing to stick it back on with wanted to use super glue but that may be harmful to the paint.what you think
Logged
beechymonza
I live here
Posts: 680
mad beech
Re: door trim
«
Reply #1 on:
30 October 2010, 10:01 »
I wouldnt use super glue mate, I used super glue 2 stick the GTI badge down a big better on mine years ago,
It doesnt stick 2 the badge very well but sure enough it sticks 2 your paintwork straight away,,
Logged
No guts No glory,
The Mighty Elvi
I live here
Posts: 2,403
I'm better than you today.
Re: door trim
«
Reply #2 on:
30 October 2010, 12:07 »
Have a search. There is some special 3M trim glue. I posted up the link when someone else asked this last month.
Jonathan.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
door trim