Author Topic: FAO mk2 gti owners in Lincoln  (Read 936 times)

Offline tsr_adi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 698
FAO mk2 gti owners in Lincoln
« on: 30 October 2010, 12:48 »
I'm after someone with a mk2 golf gti running Digifant, as I've been having earth troubles with my golf. I have 2 ECU's that maybe duff or one or both may work. I need to try my 2 ECU's on a known running car to see if theyre any good. If one or both work, then I've still got earth issues that need to be resolved, which will save me from giving up and selling my car  :sad:

So if theres any nice people local to me (Lincoln) that are willing to let me try my ECUs on there car (if theyre duff they won't damage your car) then it would be appreciated   :smiley:

Offline gibby

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,619
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
Re: FAO mk2 gti owners in Lincoln
« Reply #1 on: 30 October 2010, 15:34 »
......now officially dubless.