Author Topic: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!  (Read 6693 times)

Offline BiGUKG

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 307
  • Simples!
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #20 on: 20 October 2010, 22:28 »
Cheers for all the comments, good to see I'm not the only one.
Worst part about it is I'm so paranoid now! And there is more damage that hasn't been fixed than I realised but nothing major.

They've scratched one of the back doors right down it, damaged one of the locks more, and putting the heater control things back in one of them has just snapped clean off, so it's stuck on hot now lol. So I need that replaced really.

My Step Dad isn't a small bloke and he said if he catches anyone out there he'll kick the sh!t out of them, which didn't impress my Mum much but he will :) And I hope I get to see it. Dirty f*cks. Have to stop thinking about it or I get angry and feel like checking my car all the time!

But as said, thank god I've still got it, blocked in by my step dads van now so the b*stards

And Khare, yeah they must have been there some time to have done all that. I reckon there was more than one because they unlocked 3 doors out of 4, why would one person go round unlocking all the doors. They smashed the window on the back (so no glass went on the front seats I reckon) unlocked the back, unlocked the front passenger door, then someone got in and opened the drivers door for someone else.

Hopefully they will come back to me with a match, if I don't hear from them soon I'll ring the nick and give them the crime number I think, see if there has been any updates on the report since CSI came.

Sorry to write so much again, just this is such a good opportunity to sort it all out in my head for myself if you know what I mean? With this flu getting worse by the minute, and the paranoid feeling I've got about it happening again tonight, I'm just such a mixture of gutted and upset, then there's the anger and paranoya.

I'll be out there first thing in the first clothes I pick up checking on it in the morning!

http://www.vw-southeast.co.uk
"The community for enthusiasts and owners in the South East"

Offline BiGUKG

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 307
  • Simples!
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #21 on: 20 October 2010, 22:41 »
Just seen this on eBay, might be worth looking in to as well;
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Falcon-Communicator-Pager-System-Car-Alarm-Pager-/220322224963?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item334c3a5b43

Then I'll know exactly when someone is trying to get in even if I don't hear the alarm. Can be hooked up to the siren so it "pages" me when the alarm goes off :) Good idea and handy bit of kit.

http://www.vw-southeast.co.uk
"The community for enthusiasts and owners in the South East"

Offline BiGUKG

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 307
  • Simples!
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #22 on: 24 October 2010, 23:31 »
Had a new alarm fitted this weekend but it's on shock sensors and it's a bit of a paranoid freak at the moment!! Went off earlier so we all went rushing outside thinking someone had broken in and I THINK it was just a cat had jumped on it. Atleast it works, cos whatever set it off was long gone!

http://www.vw-southeast.co.uk
"The community for enthusiasts and owners in the South East"

Offline sparks03

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 201
  • Look at the veins in that
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #23 on: 24 October 2010, 23:46 »
Should hear something later this week if there's a match on the print. Fingers crossed for you dude
<br />   Heaven is 13 feet long

Offline BiGUKG

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 307
  • Simples!
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #24 on: 25 October 2010, 09:45 »
I hope so, had thought I would hear sooner mate to be honest but haven't heard anything at all yet.

http://www.vw-southeast.co.uk
"The community for enthusiasts and owners in the South East"

Offline cняis

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,034
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #25 on: 25 October 2010, 20:45 »
I hope so, had thought I would hear sooner mate to be honest but haven't heard anything at all yet.

it took the police about a week to contact me informing me that they'd arrested a suspect and charged him with breaking in to various cars on the same evening, mine included (although they found no prints on mine)

on bail until december.

glad theyve got someone!

fingers crossed, the system can work sometimes.


I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline sparks03

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 201
  • Look at the veins in that
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #26 on: 25 October 2010, 20:47 »
I hope so, had thought I would hear sooner mate to be honest but haven't heard anything at all yet.

 Depends on several factors matey. Quality of the print/lift, work-load, prioritised crimes (eg murder/ rape) need for manual comparisson against believed offender etc. Can take a few weeks
<br />   Heaven is 13 feet long

Offline andykram

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 723
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #27 on: 25 October 2010, 22:19 »
I've got a cricket bat in the wardrobe!!! Any f****r comes near the 2 or the 6 is gonna get smacked over the boundary, so to speak!!!!
Sorry to hear of all this mate but, as has been previously said, they didn't get the car and that's the main thing.
I chuffing hate pikey, druggy tossers - f*** off and get a proper job like the rest of us!!!

Offline BiGUKG

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 307
  • Simples!
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #28 on: 26 October 2010, 00:05 »
Cheers, I'll perhaps wait until the end of the week and give them a ring. I'll obviously let you all know what happens!!

Wel said Andy! I've worked ever since I was old enough to get a paper round!! I was out of work for 7 months claiming Job Seekers, but I claimed it for the reason it was intended, to keep me going until I got a job which I did as soon as I could.

These thieving f*cks have no intention of getting a job and thats one of the most annoying things. I've worked so hard to get that car, get it how it stands and I work hard to run it, and some jobless moron probably thieving to feed some drug addiction comes and smashes it up without blinking an eye lid.

Might have just done it for the adernaline rush but they'll have adrenaline running down their legs if they come back again  :grin:

Alarm is really sensitive and very loud, just the way it should be. Mind you - hasn't rained hard yet!!

http://www.vw-southeast.co.uk
"The community for enthusiasts and owners in the South East"