Author Topic: MFA & Rev counter not working  (Read 1357 times)

Offline The Mighty Elvi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,403
  • I'm better than you today.
MFA & Rev counter not working
« on: 23 October 2010, 15:29 »
Got in the car this morning and the rev counter and MFA are not working. Everything else is OK. What's the cause ?

Thanks

Offline Mitching

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
Re: MFA & Rev counter not working
« Reply #1 on: 23 October 2010, 15:38 »
Happened to me when the battery died.
Check the fuse, if that's fine disconnect the battery for 5 minutes.  :nerd:

Offline raferackstraw

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 904
Re: MFA & Rev counter not working
« Reply #2 on: 23 October 2010, 16:27 »
check earths on back of rocker cover

wayne gardner smokes one rothmans too many
500cc 2stroke bad for ya health

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Re: MFA & Rev counter not working
« Reply #3 on: 23 October 2010, 19:16 »
Disconnect battery for 5, then that should put everything back to normal. :wink: