GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
I've got to buy new suspension - the budget is £400
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
Author
Topic: I've got to buy new suspension - the budget is £400 (Read 8094 times)
danny_p
Forum addict
Posts: 4,644
Re: I've got to buy new suspension - the budget is £400
«
Reply #30 on:
09 October 2010, 19:34 »
inverted montube shock porn
i found my b8's on ebay, as ether surplus / bankrupt stock. there not exactly cheep but f**kskin awsome
will post some linkys as and when find hem
Logged
all the VW's have gone bar 1.
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
I've got to buy new suspension - the budget is £400