Author Topic: Things not 2 do,  (Read 1192 times)

Offline beechymonza

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 680
  • mad beech
Things not 2 do,
« on: 09 October 2010, 15:07 »
While polishin me car 2day, I decided 2 open bonnet and check water level,
Did this and started car up ,
As i got out i knocked wipers on, And cause they was up as i was cleanin car, They scratched all edge of bonnet,,
No guts No glory,

Offline Mr Blue

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,133
Re: Things not 2 do,
« Reply #1 on: 09 October 2010, 15:11 »
been there done that :lipsrsealed:
:)

Offline beechymonza

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 680
  • mad beech
Re: Things not 2 do,
« Reply #2 on: 09 October 2010, 15:18 »
Not very good is it  :rolleyes:
I just looked and thought, Why did i do that  :grin:
No guts No glory,

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: Things not 2 do,
« Reply #3 on: 09 October 2010, 15:35 »
Forget to tighten a bonnet latch and go for a fast drive Ouch seen that happen...
Bad luck mate we all learn!
Jay