Author Topic: rear dooor car blanks?  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Haribo!

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,327
Re: rear dooor car blanks?
« Reply #10 on: 23 September 2010, 00:27 »
hope your happy with the leather mate :smiley:

REALLY happy with them cheers mate, ive waited years and years, twas good to meet you dude :)


Offline Haribo!

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,327
Re: rear dooor car blanks?
« Reply #11 on: 23 September 2010, 00:28 »
Buy really large grommits then cut them to the right shape, 30-40mm diameter ones might do the trick?



hey thats not a bad idea, il have a look and see what I can find :)

Offline messenjah

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 95
Re: rear dooor car blanks?
« Reply #12 on: 24 September 2010, 09:18 »
fit a cordless drill to your window winder  "semi automatic windows"

Offline The Mighty Elvi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,403
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: rear dooor car blanks?
« Reply #13 on: 24 September 2010, 11:33 »
Leather interior with manual windows is a bit half arsed.

less to go wrong with manuals

True.  But just looks cheap with the leather interior.