GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
8v K-jet near sheffield
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 8v K-jet near sheffield (Read 805 times)
warnesey333
I live here
Posts: 660
8v K-jet near sheffield
«
on:
21 July 2010, 21:22 »
I could do with coming and having a nosey around someones 8v on k-jet within like 30 miles of sheffield.
I need to just check a few things with regards to the cut off valve and the air-flow valve and some vac pipes.
Let me know,
Jack
Logged
B-Reg MK2 - Rebuild in process!
Sheffields Business Directory
Jack Warnes' Portfolio
TONA Valeting
i-Spotted | Spotted something funny or interesting? Post it here!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
8v K-jet near sheffield