Hi,
I spoke with somebody @ Superchips the other day about Bluefin for the Mk6.
I'm in the same position, about to take delivery of a company car GTD, and having had a MkIV GT TDi 115 that was chipped (via Tuning Box) to 150, I'm keen to look at something similar to give more of the driving characteristics of the PD engine; DR is, IMHO, a little too linear.
Chap was v helpful, the cost of them mapping it for you is the same as buying the Bluefin and flashing it yourself. Of course, if you go this route, you can re-flash it back to OEM maps whenever you feel the need, plus, with a firmware change, you can potentially re-use the Bluefin handset on another car as/when you sell the Golf.
Definitely one of the vendors on the shortlist. I don't want a drive in service from a mapper who simply flash the engine management for ever-more.
Superchips claim a slightly lower bhp increase than other vendors (not necessarily a bad thing) - +28hp where another vendor has quoted +38hp. Am aware of torque being the important factor, I just can't remember the Nm figures at the moment!
HTH
S