Author Topic: another remap thread  (Read 1020 times)

Offline tg1

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,192
another remap thread
« on: 20 August 2009, 20:03 »
Alright chaps i know it should give circa 180-210bhp but how fast it that? as in what sort of performance would i get? as in would it be as fast as a 172 clio or type r fast?

i'm not interested in racing every tom dick and harry but it'd be nice to know what i would have to back down to

Offline Steve_PD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,119
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
Re: another remap thread
« Reply #1 on: 20 August 2009, 20:05 »
about this------------------------fast  :tongue: :grin:
have a search, loads of threads saying the same thing  :wink:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline james2

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,878
  • No scammers please.
Re: another remap thread
« Reply #2 on: 20 August 2009, 22:28 »
well worth getting it mapped  :rolleyes:
AGU 1.8T. Mods done: R32 front bumper, turborev smic, ngk platinum spark plugs, uprated pancake pipe, demon motorsport boost hoses, forge 007 dv, forge engine cover, r-tec stage 1 map ,home made cold airfilter ,run on 98 ron fuel and castrol edge 0w 40 oil. Advanti racing alloys.