GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
My VR6 has been sick on the drive!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: My VR6 has been sick on the drive! (Read 1654 times)
Richard Andrews
Not said much yet
Posts: 60
Re: My VR6 has been sick on the drive!
«
Reply #10 on:
14 May 2009, 15:56 »
I think it was just dirty water that spilled out when I jacked up the car slightly cause car half full and running fine.
Logged
1996 3d VR6 BLACK HIGHLINE.
axewielder
I live here
Posts: 935
95 dragon 8v
Re: My VR6 has been sick on the drive!
«
Reply #11 on:
14 May 2009, 16:25 »
yeh was gunna say might just be sheet trapped in the rail, oh well sounds good
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
My VR6 has been sick on the drive!