GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
where abouts is the
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: where abouts is the (Read 782 times)
tobybrennan
I live here
Posts: 765
GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
where abouts is the
«
on:
30 April 2009, 14:10 »
panel filter?
and how can i clean it?
Logged
axewielder
I live here
Posts: 935
95 dragon 8v
Re: where abouts is the
«
Reply #1 on:
30 April 2009, 14:36 »
What engine you got, just follow air inlet ducting back from engine to some sort of box + itll be inside, on 8vs its on the left of the bay when looking in. Hope this helps
Logged
VR6-Joe
I live here
Posts: 3,638
Re: where abouts is the
«
Reply #2 on:
30 April 2009, 14:36 »
I've shown him now
Logged
Gone but not forgotten;
1983 Mk1 Golf GX - 1991 Mk2 Golf GTI - 1988 Scirocco Scala - 1989 Mk2 Golf CL - 1993 Mk3 Golf Ryder - 1996 Mk3 Golf SE - 1996 Mk3 Golf CL - 1995 Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline - 2003 Saxo VTR - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6
tobybrennan
I live here
Posts: 765
GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
Re: where abouts is the
«
Reply #3 on:
30 April 2009, 14:39 »
thanks for the help:)
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
where abouts is the