Author Topic: Vag-com (trial) and automatic gearbox temp  (Read 892 times)

Offline slicksps

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 80
  • Web Design and now DIY mechanic for mkIII CL
Vag-com (trial) and automatic gearbox temp
« on: 27 April 2009, 00:26 »
How the **** do I get the gearbox temp on vag-com? Got it all wired in, please to see 0 faults come up.

Want to check the gearbox oil just so I know it's done. 01M type, I don't believe VW's 'lifetime' guarantee. Haynes isn't too clear for a n00b where everything is but I'm pretty sure I've got it :) Just need to know how to monitor the temperature.

Offline AudiA8Quattro

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,777
Re: Vag-com (trial) and automatic gearbox temp
« Reply #1 on: 27 April 2009, 09:24 »
Go on to auto transmission module, then on measuring blocks.
Go through each channel until you find it.
FOR DIY GUIDES GO TO <br>www.volkswagenaudi.co.uk<br/>BRAKES, SUSPENSION, CV JOINTS