GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk4 => Topic started by: bobbarley on 02 August 2008, 17:03

Title: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: bobbarley on 02 August 2008, 17:03
Was getting into my car at ASDA, car next to me was VERY close, so it was a squeeze.  Was wearing my jeans with combat pockets, and huge buttons.  You can see where this is going.

(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/bobbarley/photo.jpg)

All the way through the paint, it's not going to buff out  :cry:
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: Guy on 02 August 2008, 17:18
oh mate... gutted

guess your options are buff it down till it is almost not noticeable, fill it or get the door sprayed... doesn't look like it has gone onto the other panel though?
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: bobbarley on 02 August 2008, 17:21
Just the rear door.  Couldn't just get the door sprayed or it'd look brand new compared to the rest of the car :(
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: sharpie on 02 August 2008, 17:39
don't wear such silly trousers then. you'd be definitely crying if you'd done that to my car.
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: monzablue16v on 02 August 2008, 17:42
Bear with me here! Might be able to touch it in with a touch up brush, let it cure then wetsand it with 2500 grit w+d, machine polish it all. Should be pretty un noticable :)
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: richw911 on 02 August 2008, 18:04
Ah gutted bob  :cry: im sure you can get it looking a lot better tho as monzablue16v says  :undecided:
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: Rhyso on 02 August 2008, 18:05
DOH  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: dai-cymru on 02 August 2008, 19:28
ouch i bet the air was blue at asda today :rolleyes:
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: bobbarley on 02 August 2008, 20:21
I'm still indirectly blaming the woman driver who parked her family carrier too close to my Golf, so I didn't have room to get in  :grin:
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: dai-cymru on 02 August 2008, 20:23
think the silly trousers are partially to blame too. :huh:
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: RTechUK on 02 August 2008, 21:54
I bet you didnt swear!!  :grin:

Nick
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: GTi-Matt on 03 August 2008, 14:00
thats why i shop at night when no fooker is around to do that to your car, i always park as far away as possible so shes all on here own!!!!
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: richw911 on 03 August 2008, 14:03
thats why i shop at night when no fooker is around to do that to your car, i always park as far away as possible so shes all on here own!!!!

I always park miles from the door so there are no cars around - come back and some idiot has parked right next to me!!  :rolleyes:  :angry: :angry: :angry:

"Theres a whole car park - fooking use it"  :grin:
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: GTi-Matt on 03 August 2008, 14:08
thats why i shop at night when no fooker is around to do that to your car, i always park as far away as possible so shes all on here own!!!!

I always park miles from the door so there are no cars around - come back and some idiot has parked right next to me!!  :rolleyes:  :angry: :angry: :angry:

"Theres a whole car park - fooking use it"  :grin:

hahahahahahaha, your right it always happens and does my head in!!!! :grin: :grin: :evil:
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: Rhyso on 03 August 2008, 14:20
thats why i shop at night when no fooker is around to do that to your car, i always park as far away as possible so shes all on here own!!!!

I always park miles from the door so there are no cars around - come back and some idiot has parked right next to me!!  :rolleyes:  :angry: :angry: :angry:

"Theres a whole car park - fooking use it"  :grin:

hahahahahahaha, your right it always happens and does my head in!!!! :grin: :grin: :evil:

easiest solution is to get someone else to do the shopping for you or send your missus with her mother leaving you in peace to watch the Grand Prix  :smug:
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: richw911 on 03 August 2008, 14:22
thats why i shop at night when no fooker is around to do that to your car, i always park as far away as possible so shes all on here own!!!!

I always park miles from the door so there are no cars around - come back and some idiot has parked right next to me!!  :rolleyes:  :angry: :angry: :angry:

"Theres a whole car park - fooking use it"  :grin:

hahahahahahaha, your right it always happens and does my head in!!!! :grin: :grin: :evil:

esiest solution is to get someone else to do the shopping for you or send your missus with her mother leaving you in peace to watch the Grand Prix  :smug:


HA hahahahahah legend!!!!  :evil:
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: JC on 03 August 2008, 14:27
your all wrong

shop online and get them to deliver,  :cool:
Title: Re: @$*#£#@£@#"@#£@ I could cry
Post by: GTi-Matt on 03 August 2008, 14:56
your all wrong

shop online and get them to deliver,  :cool:

then they crash into your car when they pull up outside your house!!!!!