GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk4 => Topic started by: Stronz on 10 April 2008, 10:09
-
Hi guys,
Did a quick search but to no avail...
I picked up a nasty stone chip which not only cracked my number plate but managed to take some of the paint off my front bumper rub strip / insert thingy. Its not a huge area but its bugging me. How easy is it to remove and how is it held into the bumper? I'm guessing it clips in but wondered if there was an easy way to remove it before I go all hammer and tongs and end up doing more damage?
Cheers guys!
-
yeah the bumper ones are just clipped in, the best way, i imagine, would be to carefull prise it out
-
Cool.
Cheers dude. Another 2 and a half weeks till any F1 on the telly so this will keep me busy till then!