GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk4 => Topic started by: GTi-Matt on 09 April 2008, 16:15
-
this could be put in the gadgets but make your car have lights like the r8
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LED-LIGHTS-UNIVERSAL-PROJECT-FORD-BMW-SUBARU-KIT-CAR-RS_W0QQitemZ220220328336QQihZ012QQcategoryZ28645QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
-
I have seen these put on the bottom grills on the r32 bumpers and i hate to say it but they did look good
-
id have to see them in the flesh but i do like those r8 lights :afro:
-
theres a polo knocks about round me slammed on lensos with them on, and and to be fair it looks quite good, not my cup of tea but can work in some instances
-
saw that one coming for a project car i was gonna do i was gonna get original A5 lights not tacky imitation ones
its just as bad as the angle eyes tacky cheap versions
-
I think the lights on the R8 are probably the nicest I've ever seen :)
-
A quote from Jeremy Clarkson:
" But what have audi gone and done to the sidelights? It makes a good car like a council house at christmas!"
-
i've seen a few cars running similar style lights, and unfortunately it looks like they are the new angle eyes and lexus clusters, IMO these looks chav tastic on anything other than an A4, S5, R8
-
I never thought I'd see the day when Clarkson was wrong about something :embarassed:
-
i've seen a few cars running similar style lights, and unfortunately it looks like they are the new angle eyes and lexus clusters, IMO these looks chav tastic on anything other than an A4, S5, R8
Yep my thoughts exactly
-
I never thought I'd see the day when Clarkson was wrong about something :embarassed:
He is right IMO
-
we did say rich that this would happen
-
we did say rich that this would happen
yeah :grin:
-
Wont be long and every saxo in the uk will have lexus lights and "Audi side lights" :grin: :grin:
-
m3 mirrors, lambo doors and if they had mr2's ferrari badges and bodykits!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
-
Don't think those lights would look any good on a golf.
-
Get used to them, daylight running lights (DRL's) will be a requirement on all new cars soon.
Hurdy has them on his ED30, and the ones in the lower R32 grills look top imo.
-
Get used to them, daylight running lights (DRL's) will be a requirement on all new cars soon.
lights are already a requirement but we don't all have lexus clusters and angle eyes fitted by the manufacturer, whilst Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery some car's IMO just don't suit the R8 LED DRL's