GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk4 => Topic started by: THiNK on 08 April 2008, 18:17

Title: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: THiNK on 08 April 2008, 18:17
I knew this day was coming but i'm now officially Golf-Less!!

I've just dropped her off to have her cambelt done (as arranged when i purchased her) and should get it back either late tomorrow eve or Thursday.

What should I do to make the time fly!?

I have purchased her a treat for the weekend though :

Sonus Green - Ultra Fine Clay refill
Clearkote Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze
Chemical Guys Wet Mirror Finish
Collinite 915 Marque D'Elegance
Foam Wax Applicator

I did find an AutoGlym kit unopened in my cupboard from Christmas - my old car was not worthy.

CS
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: linz on 08 April 2008, 18:40
ah well not long lol i still have another month before mine is on the road
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: Ridg on 08 April 2008, 18:43
make some pretty wall papers and stuff, that should help pass the time
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: bobbarley on 08 April 2008, 18:49
Mate, I'm Golf-less as well until the end of May :(
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: Jamm89 on 08 April 2008, 18:54
Resort to GT4 :wink:

Works wonders especially the endurace races.
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: iMation on 08 April 2008, 22:26
watch semi finals of the cham league and get f**king beat by scumbags while at it. on the other hand

watch pron
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: THiNK on 08 April 2008, 22:45
Nope she's not outside i just checked  :cry:

I just had a thought as well!!

I have to drive the other halfs car tomorrow! Its a bloody Yaris!!

CS
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: iMation on 08 April 2008, 23:12
Quote
! Its a bloody Yaris!!

CS

unlucky
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: THiNK on 09 April 2008, 07:56
unlucky

Fear not i made it to work in once peace - albeit 10 mins later than usual.

CS
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: GTi-Matt on 09 April 2008, 08:17
check out your computerised dash!!!!!!

hmmmmmm yaris :shocked: :shocked:
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: THiNK on 09 April 2008, 08:30
check out your computerised dash!!!!!!

hmmmmmm yaris :shocked: :shocked:

Its errm - centralised thats for sure! I felt like i was driving a bus i was sitting so high!

CS
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: GTi-Matt on 09 April 2008, 16:02
get your other half into the vw way of thinking :afro:

we dont do toyota :sick: :sick:
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: Ashmond on 09 April 2008, 16:15
I was golf less for 10 months  :laugh:
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: bobbarley on 09 April 2008, 16:17
My C2 had a digital dash as well :P
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: GTi-Matt on 09 April 2008, 16:31
I was golf less for 10 months  :laugh:

i was golfless untill i was 20!!!!!
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: linz on 09 April 2008, 17:14
and i never ownd'd a golf till last month im 25 next month  :grin:
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: THiNK on 09 April 2008, 18:37
Woo - 30 mins till i'm sitting inside her again :D

CS
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: GTi-Matt on 09 April 2008, 18:38
dont let your missus hear u say that!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: iMation on 09 April 2008, 18:54
and i never ownd'd a golf till last month im 25 next month  :grin:

same on both occations
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: THiNK on 09 April 2008, 19:53
Fear not - i'm back with her - apparently my cam belt was a little overdue and was worn quite badly. Got the full official VW kit fitted by my very friendly mechanic - now on the the car cleaning.....
CS
Title: Re: I'm Golf-Less!
Post by: Ashmond on 10 April 2008, 14:05
dont let your missus hear u say that!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

f**king lol! Only just seen this  :grin: