GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk4 => Topic started by: dom187 on 30 March 2008, 19:12
-
Hello All, on Friday it will be a day that will be marked in history for me...... i put down a deposit on my Golf 1.8 T. :grin:
Needless to say this week is going to be the slowest week ever as i will be picking her up on Saturday. tick... tick... tick....
Of course when i get her i will get some snaps up! In the mean time i have a quick question if anyone can help?
I used to have a Toyota Celica (gen6) i have got the KN CIA Induction kit i had off that, can anyone tell me the circumference of the throttle body of what ever bit its called where u plug it into just would like to see if i can just connect it up and use it again as it sounded amazing on my Celica.
Cheers Dom
-
Even if it physically fits I wouldn't recommend it..
-
Welcome to the club, mate. :smiley:
I've got just the thing for you in the classifieds!! :tongue: