GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk4 => Topic started by: THiNK on 29 March 2008, 18:20

Title: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: THiNK on 29 March 2008, 18:20
Just picked it up :

(http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6787/dsc00014ez8.png)

Good eh!

CS
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: richw911 on 29 March 2008, 18:21
Just picked it up :



Good eh!

CS

An empty space......  :grin:
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: THiNK on 29 March 2008, 18:23
An empty space......  :grin:

LOL stupid image upload - all done now :)

CS
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: richw911 on 29 March 2008, 18:26
An empty space......  :grin:

LOL stupid image upload - all done now :)

CS

Very nice  :cool:
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: westfield on 29 March 2008, 18:32
The same as the one i picked up today.
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: Rhyso on 29 March 2008, 18:35
i'm confused; i thought it was Tuesday you were picking it up?? or is that when the cambelt is being done??  :huh:

either it looks good  :smiley:

let the modding commence  :grin: :grin: :wink:
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: linz on 29 March 2008, 18:43
very nice lol i may see you about as well you dont live that far from me :P
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: THiNK on 29 March 2008, 18:51
i'm confused; i thought it was Tuesday you were picking it up?? or is that when the cambelt is being done??  :huh:

Long story so i'll cut it short:
The garage the buyer was taking it to has no idea about days of the week, cars or customer service. I don't even think they know how to breathe!!

I got the seller to call my mechanic to get a quote for the work - they did and they took the quote off the price of the car. I picked up the car today and it booked in with my own mechanic. Problem solved, car sitting outside!

CS
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: Rhyso on 29 March 2008, 18:52
i'm confused; i thought it was Tuesday you were picking it up?? or is that when the cambelt is being done??  :huh:

Long story so i'll cut it short:
The garage the buyer was taking it to has no idea about days of the week, cars or customer service. I don't even think they know how to breathe!!

I got the seller to call my mechanic to get a quote for the work - they did and they took the quote off the price of the car. I picked up the car today and it booked in with my own mechanic. Problem solved, car sitting outside!

CS

cool  :cool:
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: L8 on 29 March 2008, 19:39
Nice one :smiley:
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: THiNK on 29 March 2008, 20:06
OMG in all my excitement i missed a fundamental add-on!!!

I knew it had the inter pack and the central leather arm rest - but i've just spotted cruise control :D

So its :
MK4 Golf GT TDI 150 (52 Plate)
Full Black Leather Interior
Black Leather Arm Rest
Winter Pack
Cruise Control
Spare Key as well

And its all mine :)

CS
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: linz on 29 March 2008, 20:47
so how much you manage to bag her for?
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: THiNK on 29 March 2008, 21:07
so how much you manage to bag her for?

£6,250 (I need to pay £250 for a cam belt change this in the next week or so though)

CS
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: stealthy on 30 March 2008, 17:40
wow thats pritty sweet mate, i want one!
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: gooseuk on 30 March 2008, 17:52
Good price for a 150. What miles it done?
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: THiNK on 30 March 2008, 17:54
Good price for a 150. What miles it done?

70k just.

CS
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: GTi-Matt on 31 March 2008, 14:09
baged yourself a bargain there mate,

was it worth the wait? (i no the answer to this question)
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: Ridg on 31 March 2008, 14:18
that does sound like a steal

you missed xenons from your list too  :cool:
Title: Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
Post by: THiNK on 31 March 2008, 14:30
that does sound like a steal

you missed xenons from your list too  :cool:

Thanks - I'm pleased with the deal!

See my mod's list : http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=81797.0

CS