GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk4 => Topic started by: hotrod on 26 March 2008, 20:57
-
Hi buddies,
Been around the forum for some time now and have found it very informative... a great place for ‘like-minded’ petrol heads!
Not contributed much in the MkIV area, however been pretty active in the Mark V area and also on the Golf MkIV/V forum.
I’ve had over 6 happy years with my MkIV V6 4-Mo and have just traded it in for a Mark V Edition 30. Checked out the R32, GTI & Edition 30 before my purchase and was blown away by the turbo punch & handling on the GTI’s. Missing the Nascar sound though!
However now that the 4-Mo has gone I’ve got my private reg for sale which is V6 MTN.
If any of you guys fancy it, please email me on hotrod@connectfree.co.uk or s.cotterill@chscreative.com. Offers over £550
Cheers guys... maybe see you over in the Mk5 area?
Steve (aka Hotrod)
:smiley:
-
great pl8
would hav it but i dont hav the v6
wack it on ebay m8
-
Thats an awsome plate !! Just need to V6 now.
-
cheers guys,
Getting some interest on the plate, however thought I’d offer it to the GTI forum before I advertise it to the general public.
Will be gone in a couple of weeks... any offers?
Cheer... Hotrod
-
TBH with you I cant think of a single person that is regularly on here that has a V6 4mo :(