GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: 8vRicey on 26 May 2006, 09:23
-
:wink: Thinking of getting some !
-
yep, ive got them all round, really good, dont have to clean the car as often
-
Stop being so worried about looking cool you woman! (No offence to any women reading this :))
-
Stop being so worried about looking cool you woman! (No offence to any women reading this :))
point taken :grin:
-
i have them on mine all round, mainly cause it irratates me driving behind cars in the wet which dont have them!!
-
all round for me :cool:
gsf mudflaps fit a treat :smiley:
-
Are the GSF ones for BIG bumpers too ??
-
ECP ones are except you have to cut a wee bit out to fit the fronts
-
Mudflaps!!!.....
Surely cleaning your car every week isnt that bad is it?!
I wouldnt mess up the lines of your golf with these mate.... honestly.... they should be renamed tw/-\t flaps!
-
Mudflaps!!!.....
Surely cleaning your car every week isnt that bad is it?!
I wouldnt mess up the lines of your golf with these mate.... honestly.... they should be renamed tw/-\t flaps!
Every week? I cleaned mine the other day, do you mean I'm going to have to do it again at some point?