GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: Godzilla on 18 May 2006, 20:28

Title: Clock
Post by: Godzilla on 18 May 2006, 20:28
I tried setting my clock earlier to the correct time and it didnt do anything! The time is 14hrs out! The clock works fine as with all other functions but the clock just does not want to change time! What could it be?
Title: Re: Clock
Post by: HuwMk2 on 18 May 2006, 20:45
Glad you've posted this, I have the same problem. Mine's 10 hours out. Sorry to hijack the thread.
Title: Re: Clock
Post by: Brads MK2 GTI on 18 May 2006, 21:19
Yeah the buttons on my clocks don't work, and neither does the light behind the clocks, even though I've changed the bulbs. I've given up and am going to by a second hand set from Ebay, as I reckon it's a PCB fault.

P.S Wanna buy some wheels? :)
Title: Re: Clock
Post by: [han] on 18 May 2006, 21:29
have u pressed the buttons really hard with a ball oint pen, or head of a pin? mine were just stiff and mine was out when i got it! you ave to push quite far! :smiley:
Title: Re: Clock
Post by: rubjonny on 18 May 2006, 22:32
if all the above doesnt work, pull the fuse at midnight ;)
Title: Re: Clock
Post by: Brads MK2 GTI on 18 May 2006, 23:34
Aye, that's how I've been getting by for now :( Will have to get a set soon, but I've been saying that for a while now. Maybe when someone buys my alloys I could afford a set..... :)
Title: Re: Clock
Post by: monzablue16v on 19 May 2006, 00:45
Mechanical pencil works well :)
Title: Re: Clock
Post by: Gambit on 19 May 2006, 14:24
its a strange one. u need something that is roughly the same size as the rubber bung.

on mine a biro pen with a medium point will work but a biro with a fine point wont!!
Title: Re: Clock
Post by: frog on 19 May 2006, 22:33
I use a cocktail stick works everytime  :wink: :wink: :smiley: