GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: shaft69 on 04 September 2005, 17:20
-
Im looking at some new wheels for my mk2, Which is the best offset? They do 2 7x15" et25 or 37. Which is the best for mk2?
-
From memory VAG wheels were about 27-35. Personally I'd go and consult the bible:
http://www.carbibles.com/tyre_bible.html
-
15" et25 alloys from a BMW e30 fit perfectly and fill out the arches a bit more :)
Most std fitment VW alloys are usually about et30-35 I think.
-
i run et25 15's and they occasionally catch on the driver side rear (very occassionally). lowered 60mm I reckon if your really low then ET37 would be your best bet however if you go for the others make sure you have low profiles on your tyres. im running 45's. If your cars not lowered then forget everything i just said lol
hope this helps mate