GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Khare on 08 July 2012, 20:27
-
As title. Bought a sunroof and it opens and closes as it should, including tilt. However one side seems to tilt and start sliding back before the other, I presume the cables that connect both sides are not centered. Anyone know how to center them?
-
cables? their is non as far as i know? i could be wrong.... id say its on its way out :undecided:
-
:huh: well someone is incorrect :undecided:
-
Pretty sure I read on VWVortex a while back about how to adjust the inner cables to have the sunroof opening evenly (I would have thought some solid cables, more like rods).
-
yeah possibly solid as i don't ever recall seeing actual cables nor any way to adjust, however i can't give a definitive answer, all i can say is if you have not yet fitted it, maybe get another ?
if you have already fitted it. the quest for a answer continues :laugh:
-
Fitted already although headlining is out for retrimming so can take out if needed. However at £50+ for the sunroof I rather adjust it than buy another :grin: