GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: gizmomk3 on 06 July 2012, 21:19
-
On the 1.6 polo 6n there is a cover that covers the spark plugs and the right of the engine over the HT leads and dizze
Where can I get one and how much???
Also am after a cover for under the car I have seen 1.9 td with them will that fit my 1.6 mk3??
-
What like this :cool:
(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/murrayminf/d6a9347c-00ea-438c-9d7c-582ecf9bef41.jpg)
(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/murrayminf/57ec3615-298f-4a13-bffb-66c5f7eb5c93.jpg)
It's from a 1.4 polo, I just sanded the 1.4 off and resprayed it. Just put polo engine cover in on eBay, should only be about £15
-
Yes yes yes that's the one I have my air box on top
Now what a bout under tray???
-
Not sure about under tray sorry.
My engine cover is held one by cable ties btw. Not a straight fit
-
Will have to look in scrap yard then
-
Mine has an engine tray but the exhaust takes a different route to yours,think your exhaust may melt it if you fitted one :undecided:
-
Soon sort that with a jig saw lol
-
Full engine undertrays were only fitted TDI's and late 16v's and wont fit yours as far as Im aware.