GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: ALTERNATOR on 26 June 2012, 20:29
-
Hey guys,
Everyone ever tried adapting a 5th injector to a 2.0 ADY? I got an audi 80 2.3l lying around for spares. I know it has a so called cold start injector so that's a good starting point. I'm thinking adapting the injector to the intake manifold and wiring it to a button inside the car. I guess if I only use it only briefly that the engine pistons won't get that hot :undecided:.
Any other ideas on the subject? Anything else I should be taking into consideration? :undecided:
-
Daft idea, I cannot see the point even if you got it to work it is going to end in tears
-
If you did this your next topic will start something similar to ' Help with my catastrophically overheated ......' :grin:
-
Hehe :laugh:
Well the thing is I wasn't just going to bolt the injector on there and let it rip :laugh:. I was also thinking about increased air flow. I already have a ported head and was thinking about a custom intake + a "de-humped" throttle body. Although, I see that the idea is pretty dangerous :undecided:.
-
Disconnect the ECT Sensor, that will overfuel for you insted. :wink:
-
Hehe :laugh:
Well the thing is I wasn't just going to bolt the injector on there and let it rip :laugh:. I was also thinking about increased air flow. I already have a ported head and was thinking about a custom intake + a "de-humped" throttle body. Although, I see that the idea is pretty dangerous :undecided:.
Easy tune for the steady of hand :wink: