GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: luke on 22 June 2012, 19:18
-
http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bugmot&action=display&thread=131715 (http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bugmot&action=display&thread=131715)
wish I had the money/space/tools/knowledge
-
Looks like a heap of sh!t to me
-
I don't like the colour and tbh slapping a set of cheap coilies and some chicken wire on it hardly makes it 'track' ready.
-
Looks a complete shed to me.
-
Bet its rotten as well
-
Bet its rotten as well
But he said its rust free :nerd:........... Yh right!!
-
Keep the running gear
Sell the coilies
Scrap the shell
Got yourself a free/ûber cheap engine an box.
-
Advert comes across like its a bodged heap if you ask me.
For track id prefer a 2.0 16v
For a VR id prefer a perfect exterior/interior with minor mechanical issues with scope to make it mint
-
Keep the running gear
Sell the coilies
Scrap the shell
Got yourself a free/ûber cheap engine an box.
Agreed! offer the guy 300, i sold a set of JOM coilover for 80 the other day, sell wheels, break inside and scrap shell thats say 230 for everything as youve kept the running gear which ends up costing 70quid
-
I offered someone £75 for a s/h set of jom's the other day and he told me where to get off......they are jom's for christ sake...
-
I thought it would be a nice project :lipsrsealed:
-
I hate custard
-
"But he said its rust free"
He probably meant that the rust is free,no extra charge :smiley:
-
"But he said its rust free"
He probably meant that the rust is free,no extra charge :smiley:
The rust isn't free, he wants £325 for it!...