GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: stainesy on 20 June 2012, 20:16

Title: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: stainesy on 20 June 2012, 20:16
as in the tittle. is anybody from the mk3 section going to bug jam in 4 weeks?
me and my mate are going down with our mk3s gona stay the hole weekend camp out and get trashed wile looking at all the cool stuff. anybody els going and wona meet up?
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: search on 20 June 2012, 21:17
Wheres this to mate?
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: stainesy on 20 June 2012, 21:20
do you mean where is it?

www.bugjam.co.uk
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: 67buggers on 20 June 2012, 21:23
Ooooo aint been there for years .... I wish i could go!
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: search on 20 June 2012, 21:24
Potato, PotAto
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: DUBboi12 on 20 June 2012, 21:50
I'll be going :smiley: not far from me
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: stainesy on 20 June 2012, 22:04
I'll be going :smiley: not far from me

are you camping out for the hole weekend mate?
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: MK3 Menace on 20 June 2012, 22:21
Gonna give it a miss this year I think. Done it 8 years on the trot and it's gone slowly downhill with less enthusiasts and more dickhead groups just going to cause trouble.

Might be persuaded to go Sunday to get bits to finish my Beach Buggy since I'm only in MK.
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: stainesy on 20 June 2012, 22:24
Gonna give it a miss this year I think. Done it 8 years on the trot and it's gone slowly downhill with less enthusiasts and more dickhead groups just going to cause trouble.

Might be persuaded to go Sunday to get bits to finish my Beach Buggy since I'm only in MK.

really? iv not been in ages. what type of trouble has been happening there?
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: MK3 Menace on 20 June 2012, 22:31
Last year one of our groups tents got raided while they slept in it. I got bits taken off my car and just groups of chavs playing music all night and looking for trouble. Our neighbours were a nightmare till we had a word. Throwing cans at each other and one hit my mates 63 beetle. They moved after that incident put it that way...

Just keep your wits about you and your goodies out of sight.

I'm gonna hold out for VW Action, much more chilled and people there are sound.
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: thai-wronghorse on 20 June 2012, 22:38
I've been the past couple of years and camped all weekend with my missus and son. It's good fun but I've gotta admit there were quite a few dickheads floating about. Not to mention quite a strong open drug dealer presence.
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: stainesy on 20 June 2012, 22:40
ah right i see. anybody comes into my tent will wake up in it shortly after. then be returned to there mates as a warning. its not very often i get to get away from my wife and 5 kids for a good chilled laugh with cool people. aint gona let any d!cks spoil it.
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: stainesy on 20 June 2012, 22:42
I've been the past couple of years and camped all weekend with my missus and son. It's good fun but I've gotta admit there were quite a few dickheads floating about. Not to mention quite a strong open drug dealer presence.

strong open drug dealer?
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: murraymint on 20 June 2012, 22:43
I've been the past couple of years and camped all weekend with my missus and son. It's good fun but I've gotta admit there were quite a few dickheads floating about. Not to mention quite a strong open drug dealer presence.

strong open drug dealer?

Reckon he ment that they wasn't trying to hide the fact they were dealing, just openly selling drugs
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: stainesy on 20 June 2012, 22:51
Ah right. I picturing a muscley dealer with his shirt open  :grin:

That's terrible. They shouldn't be people selling drugs there.

If people are stupid enough not to think ahead and bring there own its there own fault and should go without  :grin:  :laugh:
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: thai-wronghorse on 20 June 2012, 23:12
I've been the past couple of years and camped all weekend with my missus and son. It's good fun but I've gotta admit there were quite a few dickheads floating about. Not to mention quite a strong open drug dealer presence.

strong open drug dealer?


Oops, typo.

Basically I meant there was a strong presence of open dealing.
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: thai-wronghorse on 20 June 2012, 23:14
Tbh most of them were scrawny little pikie cvnts.
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: Len on 20 June 2012, 23:30
Last year one of our groups tents got raided while they slept in it. I got bits taken off my car and just groups of chavs playing music all night and looking for trouble. Our neighbours were a nightmare till we had a word. Throwing cans at each other and one hit my mates 63 beetle. They moved after that incident put it that way...

Just keep your wits about you and your goodies out of sight.

I'm gonna hold out for VW Action, much more chilled and people there are sound.

This
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: MK3 Menace on 21 June 2012, 00:41
See you there Len, it's the first leg of my Stag Do!
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: thai-wronghorse on 21 June 2012, 09:41
The drag strip is bloody awesome at Santa Pod though and their jet car is incredible.
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: MK3 Menace on 21 June 2012, 09:48
I can't argue with that as I have been practically raised there.

We will be racing this weekend if the weather allows with our Dragster. Hoping to sort some problems we have had with the engine rebuild and put down some good times and speeds.

Drag Racing is addictive. Once it's in your blood that is it.
Title: Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
Post by: Len on 21 June 2012, 12:14
See you there Len, it's the first leg of my Stag Do!


First leg eh? Sounds interesting!  :grin: