GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Gavv8 on 18 June 2012, 20:25
-
Does anyone know where you can get new rubber mounts that go underneath the front spring top plate, i can't find any anywhere online..thanks.
-
I would suspect your looking at genuine / main dealer only.
-
I would suspect your looking at genuine / main dealer only.
Mmm, thats what i was dreading so i'll give them a ring in the morning as i'm putting new top mounts on so might as well do the job properly.
Cheers :smiley:
-
tierod69 on ebay does them - fairly sure.
rear one like this? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-GOLF-MK2-3-CORRADO-REAR-SHOCK-TOP-PLATE-RUBBER-C617-/200684793882?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb9bef01a (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-GOLF-MK2-3-CORRADO-REAR-SHOCK-TOP-PLATE-RUBBER-C617-/200684793882?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb9bef01a)
-
Good ole B&B components to the rescue again. :smiley:
-
Doesn't seem to have the front ones which is what i'm looking for which is a shame but thanks anyway. :smiley:
-
When I did my shocks recently - the fronts don't have a rubber bit like that....
-
Yep..i am a tw*t :embarassed:....was getting them confused with rear ones....