GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: search on 17 June 2012, 22:30
-
Looking to make my car have a little vrrrrooom under her, but i haven't a clue where to start as i only have a 1.4 mk3. as i understand the GTi's have loads of options for this and im left with just changing the back box? first of what back box will be my best option please remember i don't want it to loud.(i know it wont make my car faster ;-)... )
out of interest would something like this be ok? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320925216105?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_949
-
I can't see why it won't fit. Noise wise your better off asking the seller how loud it was.
-
The seller isn't likely to know what it sounds like seeing as its never been fitted to the car. It's got 3 silencer boxes though so I wouldn't have thought it was going to be stupidly loud.
The twin oval tailpipes look good as well and really suit a mk3 bumper, they look just like the ones on the Sebring backbox I've just fitted. I'd say give it a go if you can get it at a decent price mate.