GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: robo22sri on 17 June 2012, 21:36

Title: golf gti bumpers
Post by: robo22sri on 17 June 2012, 21:36
A random question! I am new to golf mk3's and wanted to know if the golf gti bumpers with the textured plastic at the top of the bumper comes off?

My car has a little bit of rust on the archs and i was thinking about cutting it out and treating the area and then putting gti plastics over them to save reapraying the whole car

Cheers Rob
Title: Re: golf gti bumpers
Post by: vw_tees on 18 June 2012, 00:02
A random question! I am new to golf mk3's and wanted to know if the golf gti bumpers with the textured plastic at the top of the bumper comes off?

My car has a little bit of rust on the archs and i was thinking about cutting it out and treating the area and then putting gti plastics over them to save reapraying the whole car

Cheers Rob

From what I know, I don't think they do come off.
Title: Re: golf gti bumpers
Post by: thai-wronghorse on 18 June 2012, 07:20
No, they are one piece. Some bumpers came fully colour coded though and don't have the textured top section.