GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: 67buggers on 17 June 2012, 13:58
-
Spotted you today!
(http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd383/67buggers/6303e929.jpg)
-
Car looks good.
-
Looks really cool
-
haha yeah I'm at Weymouth skate park rollerblading been doing it 11 years still enjoy it. what were you doing there?
-
Im at weymouth bay with the wife and kids . You know any good pubs nearby with somewhere for the kids to play outside other than the spyglass
-
cool cool. I'm not from Weymouth I'm from Poole so wouldn't know. but I know there's a pub just up from where I'm parked next to sea life can't remember the name. looks nice.
-
Nice one ill check it out
-
Stalker alert!!! :grin:
-
:grin:Thats what my mrs said!
-
Was there any sweaty hand prints and something that looked like creamy bird poo on your cars paint anywhere search? :grin:
-
Only On the exhuast !
-
Was there any sweaty hand prints and something that looked like creamy bird poo on your cars paint anywhere search? :grin:
Actually was on my car door! and i can't see it in this photo hmmmm lol...
67buggers: Did you drive by or spot my car from the beach! i can imagine someone running over with the camera. get any funny looks lol?
-
Ha ha a was driving passed , saw a cool golf then realised it was yours..... Its pretty sad that i recognised it having only seen it on here!