GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: DUBboi12 on 13 June 2012, 13:29

Title: Hella twin question... Adjuster, I need a new one!! Can anyone help!!
Post by: DUBboi12 on 13 June 2012, 13:29
Hi everyone, I've done a search and can't find what I'm looking for so I'm hoping somebody can help me. Basically one of my adjusters are broken on my mk3 golf Hella twins and can't find any replacements, does anybody know where I can get one. Many thanks for any responses  :smiley:
Title: Re: Hella twin question... Adjuster, I need a new one!! Can anyone help!!
Post by: Screech16v on 13 June 2012, 21:18
Hi mate,if its just the cups that are broken then you can use the cups off these with minor modding  :wink:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-1-2-Jetta-Scirocco-Transporter-headlight-adjusting-clips-x3-/251044831141?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a73701fa5
Title: Re: Hella twin question... Adjuster, I need a new one!! Can anyone help!!
Post by: DUBboi12 on 13 June 2012, 22:18
Ok cheers mate I'll give it a go, do you know what modding is involved or is pretty self explanatory when you see it? Thanks Ben
Title: Re: Hella twin question... Adjuster, I need a new one!! Can anyone help!!
Post by: Screech16v on 13 June 2012, 22:24
Ok cheers mate I'll give it a go, do you know what modding is involved or is pretty self explanatory when you see it? Thanks Ben

Yes mate i have used these myself modding is simple just remove the tabs that stick out ,youll see as soon as you compare the new cup to your old one  :wink:
Title: Re: Hella twin question... Adjuster, I need a new one!! Can anyone help!!
Post by: DUBboi12 on 14 June 2012, 07:52
Sweet cheers for that mate :smiley:
Title: Re: Hella twin question... Adjuster, I need a new one!! Can anyone help!!
Post by: Screech16v on 14 June 2012, 18:19
Nay bother  :wink: