GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: search on 10 June 2012, 21:06
-
by a £1 aswell one bloody pound. put my bid in 30's bid was at £36 i refresh the page winning refreshed again with 1 second to go and i lost out on my max bid by £1 heart broken.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230802846963?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&autorefresh=true#ht_500wt_1202
-
by a £1 aswell one bloody pound. put my bid in 30's bid was at £36 i refresh the page winning refreshed again with 1 second to go and i lost out on my max bid by £1 heart broken.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230802846963?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&autorefresh=true#ht_500wt_1202
You should of bidded more if you wanted it lol
-
Not having much luck fella :undecided:
-
Seat ibiza's have the same steering wheel, just with a Seat badge in the middle.. My mate was breaking an Ibiza and said i could have the steering wheel, but scrapped it before i got the chance to take it off :(
-
You can have mine for £50 delivered. :wink:
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=233238.0
-
You can have mine for £50 delivered. :wink:
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=233238.0
does the air bag light go off ok? where are you from?
-
always bid 10secs or less, or use gixen.com :wink:
-
You can have mine for £50 delivered. :wink:
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=233238.0
does the air bag light go off ok? where are you from?
There's no reason why it shouldn't. So long as you disconnect the battery whilst fitting. I'm from Yeovil by the way.
-
yeovil only an hour away from me, I'm in poole. if i come to collect could u fit it for me? nbox me if u want man.
-
If I really want something il bid £500 even if it's worth £50. I'll also put that bid in the last 3 secs.
-
yeovil only an hour away from me, I'm in poole. if i come to collect could u fit it for me? nbox me if u want man.
Don't let Shady fit it, he'll put it on the passenger side!
-
Go and royally f**k yourself Jamie :grin:
-
Go and royally f**k yourself Jamie :grin:
:kiss:
-
Just been sniped at the last minute also although i played it like a real rookie placing my bid a whole 5mins before the end. I really wanted that boggo gti exhaust even if i needed only a centre section where the weld has broken on mine.
-
i have a confession i accidently stole your steering wheel :O
-
i have a confession i accidently stole your steering wheel :O
:laugh:
-
i have a confession i accidently stole your steering wheel :O
Funny!!!!! :grin:
-
Goofbay is another tool to use I've been told
List out on a £81 plus delivery U.S tailgate on German eBay. Was absolutely gutted. I play my game very differently now!!
-
i have a confession i accidently stole your steering wheel :O
lol with every cloud theres a silver line something like that. anyways got these today £100 good price if you ask me.
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k34/xsjado-man/575084_10151021265955491_1518953974_n.jpg)